A MAZE. / Berlin = HOT SHIT
From the 25th to the 29th of April 2018 A MAZE. / Berlin invites general public visitors and professionals to explore the best new independent videogames, virtual reality experiences and playful media projects. In public exhibitions visitors will discover the 25 nominees for the A MAZE. Awards, and many more engaging with with new technologies and ways of digital storytelling.
The accompanying two day conference program presents a space for interested publics to join artists, game developers and academics in a conversation on new trends in digital media and independent videogames. For the second time the festival will feature a whole track of talks, discussion rounds and workshops concerned with experimental, artistic and critical approaches towards virtual reality – called the Other Realities Track. Cutting edge creators will highlight the platform’s possibilities outside of the context of business ventures.
New: This edition will have an additional track for sound design, music in games and audio-visual programming with game engines.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF A MAZE. / Berlin
The full festival ticket gives you access to the following:
– Official festival opening (Apr 25) –
– 3 days of games, other realities and sound conference (Apr 26/27/28) –
– Workshops, according to spots availability (Apr 26/27/28) –
– A MAZE. Awards 2018 (April 27) –
– Games and VR Exhibitions (Apr 26/27/28/29) –
– Music and AV live performances, parties, screenings….(Apr 26/27/28/29) –
– Berlin Mini Jam (Apr 28) –
– and more…
IMPRESSIONS OF A MAZE. / BERLIN 2017
Photos by: Grzegorz Karkoszka